The Service

We support and encourage residents in Independent Living Accommodation to access services and become involved in community activities that promote health, wellbeing, learning, fun and independence.

What can we help with?

We can provide short term support that could include:

Help to claim benefits
Getting help from health and social services
Getting aids and adaptations
Falls prevention
Finding activities of interest to you and befriending
Enabling you to take part in activities by looking at the things that stop you getting out
Doing a follow up visit to check how you are if you have had to use your alarm

We also work with all residents to develop a thriving and enjoyable community within their housing scheme and join in activities or volunteering in the wider community.

Do you meet the criteria?

You need to be living in Independent Living Accommodation in Buckinghamshire (previously called Sheltered Housing )
Not receiving care through Bucks County Council Adult Social Care

How can I apply?

Come and see us. We visit fortnightly so check your scheme notice board for the date of our next drop in or call 01296 484322.

Make a referral

If you’d like to refer yourself, complete the self-referral form below. If you’d like to refer someone else, please complete the referral form below and email it back to us at

Who is this service funded by?