Mental Health Support Service

The Service

We provide focussed mental health support in your home to help you in recovery and to live independently.

The support will normally last up to 6 months and could be up to 2 yearsIt is provided as part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership.

What can we help with?

Short-term support: to help your mental wellbeing in your home
   Link to specialist advice and support agencies
   To identify services you can link into if you have a crisis
   Advice in healthy eating

Support to help you get into work/education
   Support to enter employment, volunteering, education and training

Support to help you to use your local facilities
   Such as healthcare, leisure, transport, shops and support groups

Practical Housing support for you to live in your home
   Help applying for grants and loans
   Skilled advice with budgeting
   Support dealing with landlords

Support to help you move into your own home
   Support to move from supported or shared housing to a home of your own
   Support to take up new housing
   Advice on how to keep warm and safe

Do you meet the criteria?

Aged between 18 and 65. 
Must be living in Oxfordshire.
With an enduring mental health problem, known as cluster 4-17. 

How do we work?

Our support workers will tailor their support to your individual need. The support is built around you and what you want to achieve. 



Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as it enables us to continually develop and improve our services.  You are welcome to share your feedback and experience with us at any time and this can be done directly to any member of staff. 

Please help us to improve our services by answering some questions about the service you received from us.  This is a great opportunity for you to help adult mental health services to grow and develop in a positive way.  We are very interested in your honest opinions and also welcome any comments and /or suggestions that you may have.

Please click on the  link below to leave feedback, you will be redirected to Survey Monkey:
Your Feedback

Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire 24/7 Mental Health Helpline – Call NHS 111

How can I apply?

You can refer yourself or you can be referred by a friend or family member by contacting us on 01865 711267 or emailing

Alternatively. you can be referred by your housing provider or local housing officer, your GP, Care Manager or CPN
The Probation Service or Drug and Alcohol treatment service or other local support services or advice agencies can also refer you.

Make a referral

If you’d like to make a referral for this project then please complete the form below and email it back to us at

Who is this service funded by?

In partnership with