About the Service
Housing First Oxfordshire encompasses a range of different projects across the county where we provide intensive support to rough sleepers during their journey from rough sleeping to a more settled lifestyle within their own home and to improve their health and wellbeing. This includes:
- 6 units of accommodation in Cherwell for Rough Sleepers
- 5 self-contained flats provided by Connection Support for rough sleepers with severe mental ill-health
- 3 self-contained properties provided by Response for rough sleepers with mental ill-health
What can we help with?
- Support to develop independent living skills that enable people to maintain their accommodation and settled lifestyle,
- Connect people to specialist support for their particular needs.
- Support people to develop their confidence to allow them to reach their own solutions,
- Managing money and debt
- Paying bills
- Engaging with health and wellbeing services
- Volunteering, training and employment opportunities
- Social opportunities
Who is this service for?
For people over 18 who are homeless, different criteria apply for different projects.