If you live in Oxfordshire and you’re in danger of losing your home, please contact our Housing Support Team to gain control over your finances and housing. The team will support and equip you with the tools to manage your money, navigate benefits, be independent and avoid homelessness. Our aim is to keep a roof over your head.
The service is flexible and tailored to your needs and situation. We support you to manage difficulties you have that are affecting your home or your ability to live independently by listening to what you want and involving you in decisions.
In the past 3 years, 99% of our clients were supported in avoiding eviction! Take a look at our review for more information.
What we can help you with?
You will be able to talk to your worker about the kind of support you need and work out a plan which will be reviewed regularly. The kind of support we offer includes:
- Budgeting and debt
- Accessing benefits/grants
- Accessing education/training/
- Making your tenancy work
- Settling into a new home
- Living independently
- Accessing community facilities
- Accessing health care
- Crisis Support
- Increasing motivation
- Linking you into specialist services
Who this service is for?
You must be:
- Aged over 16yrs
- A resident in Oxfordshire
- Have a housing-related support need
How do we work with you?
Our workers will support you to work out what help you need and enable you to achieve independence and a better quality of life.
- Fast Track approach for urgent referrals and those at risk of homelessness, immediate same day response with early intervention work
- Support offered for up to 6 months through limited home visits and access points
- Support tailored to individual need
- Telephone service for people up to 12 weeks if low support needs
- Post closure contact with check-in at either 4, 6 or 8 weeks
- 3-month post-closure check
- Duty service available after closure for one-off pieces of work or advice