Connection Support carries out a wide range of marketing activities internally and externally, overseen by our Marketing Manager. We are looking for volunteers to assist with marketing and communications tasks to help raise our profile and spread the word about what we do. Marketing and Administration Volunteers will also support our team of Volunteer Coordinators with administrative tasks relating to bringing volunteers on board with the organisation.
How You’ll Help
Tasks may include:
- Creating visual and text based content for social media, the Connection Support website and intranet
- Creating content for and updating external websites such as Indeed and Do:It
- Periodically review local media publications to identify relevant content
- Respond to routine queries from volunteer applicants
- Assist with maintaining volunteer records
- Carry out research for volunteer recruitment purposes
- Occasionally assist with mailings to volunteers such as Volunteers Week certificates, Christmas and religious holiday cards
This role is flexible and can be carried out in-person or remotely. For full details please see the volunteer role description.