The Outreach service is aimed at those who are street homeless. The team verify rough sleepers at their sleeping site, and then support them on their journey to long term accommodation.
What can we help you with?
Our team works closely with clients to help them with:
- Intensive Outreach Support
- Emergency beds across Buckinghamshire
- Maximising income
- Sign posting to drug andalcohol services.
- Support and signposting with mental & physical health
- Support with sourcing long term accommodation
- Reducing homelessness
Who is this service for?
People sleeping rough in the Buckinghamshire area.
How do we work?
The project is aimed at reducing rough sleepers across Buckinghamshire. Intensive outreach is provide to people find themselves street homeless with a small provision of emergency accommodation.