As part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership, we provide focussed mental health support in your home to help you in recovery and live independently. The support will normally last up to 6 months and could be up to 2 years.
What can we help with?
- Short-term support to help your mental well-being in your home
- Link you to specialist advice and support agencies
- Identify services you can link into if you have a crisis
- Advice on healthy eating
- Support to enter employment, volunteering, education and training
- Support to help you to use your local facilities – healthcare, leisure, transport, shops and support groups
- Practical Housing support – help to apply for grants and loans, advice with budgeting, and support dealing with landlords
- Support to move from supported or shared housing to a home of your own, and advice on how to keep warm and safe
Who is this service for?
- People aged between 18 and 65
- Must be living in Oxfordshire
- With an enduring mental health problem, known as cluster 4-17
How do we work?
Our support workers tailor their support to your individual needs. The support is built around you and what you want to achieve.